To search our editions of Hume's texts:
- enclose phrases in double quotation marks
- prefix words or phrases with "+" or "-" to force or exclude them
- otherwise, words and phrases are treated as disjunctive
- jump to any paragraph (e.g. "T 188.8.131.52", "E 5.6")
- jump to any page (e.g. "SBN 12", "Mil 30", "Bea 7")
Amyas Merivale’s Papers and Talks on Hume
Amyas Merivale (known as Henry in person, but also answers to Amyas if you know how to pronounce it) is taking a PhD on Hume’s Four Dissertations at the University of Leeds.